HERSHEY, PA (August 2016) – USA Today’s Reader’s Choice 10 Best Car Shows have been selected. The Elegance at Hershey is on that list at number six. What an honor to be on this list of prestigious car shows!
Here is the list of winners for 10 Best Car Shows:
1. Back To The 50’s – St. Paul, Minnesota
2. Charlotte Auto Fair – Charlotte, North Carolina
3. Amelia Concours d’Elegance – Fernandina Beach, Florida
4. Eyes On Design – Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan
5. Chicago Auto Show – Chicago, Illinois
6. The Elegance at Hershey – Hershey, Pennsylvania
7. Luftgekuhlt – Vernon, California
8. Concorso Italiano – Monterey Bay, California
9. Telluride Festival of Cars and Colors – Telluride, Colorado
10. Annual Street Rod Nationals – Louisville, Kentucky
The initial 20 nominees were carefully selected by a panel of experts. The top ten finalists were voted into winner spots by the public. This win has real meaning for us because it is such an honor to be selected into this field of veteran car show greats. This ranking is also a true testament to the passion and commitment of our volunteers, sponsors, donors, Board of Directors, the staff at Hotel Hershey and show attendees who are integral to the The Elegance at Hershey’s success for the past six years. Thank you for all you’ve done for us, and thank you USA Today 10 Best readers who have voted us number six in this year’s contest.
The Elegance at Hershey is currently seeking passionate sponsors and volunteers for our seventh show to be held June 9-11, 2017, at The Hotel Hershey in Hershey, Pennsylvania. There are a wide range of opportunities available. Interested volunteers, sponsors and donors may contact Patricia Hetrick, Executive Director of The Elegance at Hershey, at 717-534-1910, or by emailing her at email@example.com.
About The Elegance at Hershey
The Elegance at Hershey, a 501 (C) (3) organization based in Hershey, PA, was established in 2010. In its first five years, The Elegance at Hershey has donated more than $800,000 to its three charities, JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation), the AACA Museum and the AACA Library & Research Center. Contributions are facilitated by significant sponsor support. Together with a great team of volunteers and donors, The Elegance is excited to move forward with the 2017 event. The event will be held on June 9-11, 2017. For additional information, visit www.TheEleganceAtHershey.com.