HERSHEY, PA – The Elegance at Hershey is a three-day event for cars and causes that draws over 5,000 visitors and supports JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation), The AACA Museum and the AACA Library & Research Center. Weekend highlights include: 40+ vintage race cars charging up the historic Hershey Hill in The Grand Ascent, a unique 5K runners’ race where the runners run the same course as the race cars do, the NEW Concorso Bizarro which puts on display those mechanical misfits, automotive abhorrences and the tackiest cars you will ever see, and the Concours d’Elegance – a world-class invitational of more than 70 of the rarest, most spectacular collector cars on display throughout the gardens of The Hotel Hershey®.
Come Experience a Weekend Like No Other:
Who: The Elegance at Hershey What: Three-day event for cars and causes Purchase Tickets Here
Who: The Elegance at Hershey
What: Three-day event for cars and causes
Purchase Tickets Here
When: June 12-14, 2015 Where: The Hotel Hershey®, Hershey, PA For Information call 717-534-1910
When: June 12-14, 2015
Where: The Hotel Hershey®, Hershey, PA
For Information call 717-534-1910
The Grand Ascent
June 12 & 13, 9 a.m. – 4p.m., $10 tickets
Enjoy the thrill of 40+ vintage race cars charging up the historic Hershey Hill in a timed competition.
June 13, 6:45 a.m. – 9 a.m.,
$25 per entry, $30 day of race
A unique 5K runners’ race – run the same course as the race cars do! $1,500 in prizes offered.
Concorso Bizarro – NEW!
June 13, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Free to the public
This unusual car show brings together those mechanical misfits, automotive abhorrences and the just plain tacky in this brand new event.
The Concours d’Elegance
June 14, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., $25 tickets
A world-class invitational of more than 70 of the rarest, most spectacular collector cars on display throughout the gardens of The Hotel Hershey®. Car owners, hotel guests and those who appreciate automotive history, gather for a day of mutual admiration and relaxed camaraderie. Sprinkled among the fabulous and famous cars will be tents filled with lifestyle displays, automotive art, celebrity guests, wine sampling and much more.
- Wayne Carini, host of the very popular TV show Chasing Classic Cars
- Keno Brothers, best known from TV’s The Antiques Roadshow
- Sierra Sandison, Miss Idaho 2014 and a Type 1 diabetic who made international headlines after being crowned in July because of her decision to proudly wear her insulin pump while competing at Miss Idaho and later at Miss America
- 1964 James Bond 007 Aston Martin DB5, the World’s Most Famous Car used in the movie Goldfinger
- Rick Doubleday, the Executive Vice President and CCO of DexCom
Charity Rides on Race Course
Saturday Evening Gala
Hershey Gardens: A Tour of History & Horticulture – Saturday, June 13 at 10 a.m.
Three Complimentary Seminars – Saturday, June 13 running 1 p.m. through 4 p.m.
- One Man’s Vision: Milton S. Hershey
- Hidden Treasures – our Lifetime Search of Masterpieces of American Furniture and Magnificent Motor Cars
- All About Automotive Art
Historic Hershey Driving Tour – Sunday morning, June 14 at 10:30 a.m.